Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC800 is fantastic for 2-channel sound reproduction or home theatre use in a living room, dining room, family room or bedroom.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 140W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
The NS-B951 takes bookshelf speaker quality to a new level, providing transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Even at high volumes, there is no loss of clarity or accuracy. The strikingly bold design matches the audio performance.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- 16 cm (6-1/2”) Woofer with New A-PMD Combines Power with Accuracy
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
It has never been easier to immerse yourself in clear, lifelike sound for all of your TV shows, movies, games and music. The world’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X*, the YAS-207 delivers sound in multiple dimensions – including height – without the complexity of having numerous speakers around the room.
- World’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or analog connection