Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC800 is fantastic for 2-channel sound reproduction or home theatre use in a living room, dining room, family room or bedroom.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 140W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
- Type: Closed Box, down-firing active woofer ; Active Drive Unit: 6.5 in, 165 mm long-throw, steel cha
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level phono, LFE phono ; Power Output: 150 Watts (RMS
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees ; Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions: 9.65×10.8×11 in; 245x275x280 mm
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black
Based on a meticulously developed and successful concept…
FS 249.2 is technically sophisticated but nevertheless very straightforward. By exercising masterful control over every frequency band, it offers deep and accurate bass, an authentic midrange, and superb high-frequency resolution.
It has never been easier to immerse yourself in clear, lifelike sound for all of your TV shows, movies, games and music. The world’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X*, the YAS-207 delivers sound in multiple dimensions – including height – without the complexity of having numerous speakers around the room.
- World’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or analog connection
Sophisticated technology in one sleek package. The solution for all your space saving needs.
- Digital Sound Projector technology with 16 array speakers reproduces true 7.1-ch surround sound
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Wireless cubic subwoofer for rich and crisp bass
- IntelliBeam™ automatically sets the optimum sound field for each room
- Provides a choice of 10 CINEMA DSP programmes
- HD Audio Format Decoding (Dolby TrueHD®, DTS-HD®)
- Supports 192 kHz / 24-bit High Resolution Music (Flac / WAV / AIFF)
- HDMI (3 in / 1 out) input with 4K60p Pass through and HDCP2.2
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming
- Supports Bluetooth output for pairing YSP-2700 and other Bluetooth equipped products
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®
- Support for internet radio and various music streaming services
- Control app for easy operations (MusicCast CONTROLLER)
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to listen to
- Easy-to-see On Screen Menu viewable in ten languages
- (Japanese, English, Germany, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Turkey)
- Control4 certification
- Wall-mountable with SPM-K20 (optional)
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.