Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
With MusicCast multi-room support, this sound bar does more than what its unassuming appearance projects.
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Compatible with various music streaming services
- Digital Sound Projector technology with eight array speakers reproduces true 5.1ch surround sound
- Dual upward-facing built-in subwoofers with bass reflex ports deliver high response and clear bass sound
- Provides a choice of five CINEMA DSP programmes
- Compatible with DTS and Dolby Digital
- Supported high resolution audio codec: Flac/WAV/AIFF 192khz, Apple lossless 96kHz
- HOME THEATER CONTROLLER (WLAN) app enables detailed settings and easy operation
- —Beam setup for adjustment of beam directionality for room size and listening position
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming (SBC/AAC)
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Supports Bluetooth output for pairing YSP-1600 and other Bluetooth equipped products
- HDMI input with 4K60p Pass through and HDCP2.2
- OSD supports overlay and ten languages
- HDMI CEC and Audio Return Channel compatibility
- Subwoofer output terminal
- Slim cabinet design: height is only 6.5cm (2-1/2”)
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC800 is fantastic for 2-channel sound reproduction or home theatre use in a living room, dining room, family room or bedroom.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 140W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
- The Sumiko S.5 utilizes a custom, 8-inch, long throw woofer in a cast steel basket, providing an additional 50% greater surface area over the S.0 model.
- A high current, 150 watt, Class AB amplifier to delivers thrill and excitement to your music, movie or gaming experience.
- Combine multiple S.5 units for more even bass distribution and greater impact.
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.