Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
It has never been easier to immerse yourself in clear, lifelike sound for all of your TV shows, movies, games and music. The world’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X*, the YAS-207 delivers sound in multiple dimensions – including height – without the complexity of having numerous speakers around the room.
- World’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or analog connection
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.
As the focal point in a surround-sound system…
… the center speaker is undoubtedly its most important voice. So it‘s no surprise that a great deal of attention went into the development of the CC 241.2. The resulting sound perfectly complements every loudspeaker in the Line 240.2.
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
Yamaha’s long tradition of excellence in speaker design is brought to full fruition with the NS-F901 floorstanding speaker. This impressive speaker delivers incredibly transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Using innovative design techniques and the highest quality materials, it is a truly superior speaker.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- New A-PMD Midrange reproduces high resolution sources with richly clear detailed sound
- New A-PMD Woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Two-chamber cabinet (woofer and midrange separated by slanted partition) with vertical bracing
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Renowned as the very first Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound bar, surround sound will never be the same again.
- Surround sound from a 44-speaker array in a total 46-speaker configuration – the most in YSP history
- 6 dedicated height channel speakers on each side provide 7.1.2 channel surround sound
- The latest surround sound formats, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X, are supported
- 10 CINEMA DSP 3D programs
- Dialogue Lift ensures that dialogue comes from the centre of the screen
- MusicCast lets you stream any music content to other MusicCast products
- The MusicCast app allows you to control all MusicCast products and operate all music sources from your iOS or Android device
- Support for Internet radio and various music streaming services
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Supports Bluetooth® output for sharing audio with other Bluetooth speakers
- Supports various codecs: MP3, WMA, MPEG4-AAC, Apple Lossless, WAV, FLAC and AIFF
- HDMI input with 4K60p Pass through and HDCP2.2
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to hear
- Simple external design features a mesh grille cover over the front and top
- Indicators are placed on the inside of the grille and extinguished when not needed
- A powerful subwoofer with wired (subwoofer cable required) or wireless connection (via the optional SWK-W16 Wireless Kit)
- Wall-mounting via the optional SPM-K30 bracket
- OSD supports overlay over HDMI input and multiple languages
- (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese)