Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
- The Sumiko S.5 utilizes a custom, 8-inch, long throw woofer in a cast steel basket, providing an additional 50% greater surface area over the S.0 model.
- A high current, 150 watt, Class AB amplifier to delivers thrill and excitement to your music, movie or gaming experience.
- Combine multiple S.5 units for more even bass distribution and greater impact.
Impressively deep bass output from a powerful subwoofer with a beautiful exterior.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 25cm (10”) F.B.P. (Fiber Blend Paper) diaphragm with diecast aluminium frame
- 600W high performance digital amplifier built in
- Twin wooden Linear Ports
- Heavy-duty construction
- Three Bass Modes (wide, normal and narrow)
- Three memory presets
- Continuously variable high cut filter
- Full-function remote control unit
- Sleep timer
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
The NS-B951 takes bookshelf speaker quality to a new level, providing transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Even at high volumes, there is no loss of clarity or accuracy. The strikingly bold design matches the audio performance.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- 16 cm (6-1/2”) Woofer with New A-PMD Combines Power with Accuracy
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
- Type: Closed Box, down-firing active woofer ; Active Drive Unit: 6.5 in, 165 mm long-throw, steel cha
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level phono, LFE phono ; Power Output: 150 Watts (RMS
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees ; Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions: 9.65×10.8×11 in; 245x275x280 mm
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black