Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
Experience TV with sound that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This low-profile sound bar fits discreetly in front of your TV and can even be wall-mounted. Setup is a breeze with a single cable to your TV while Bluetooth® means you can wirelessly stream your favourite music from mobile and Amazon Alexa devices.
- Virtual 3D surround sound with DTS® Virtual:X™
- Clear Voice mode makes movie dialogue stand out and easier to hear
- All-in-one design: built-in dual subwoofers deliver powerful bass
- Connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time with Bluetooth Multipoint
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or aux connection
- Easy to wall-mount
Based on a meticulously developed and successful concept…
FS 249.2 is technically sophisticated but nevertheless very straightforward. By exercising masterful control over every frequency band, it offers deep and accurate bass, an authentic midrange, and superb high-frequency resolution.
The NS-B951 takes bookshelf speaker quality to a new level, providing transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Even at high volumes, there is no loss of clarity or accuracy. The strikingly bold design matches the audio performance.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- 16 cm (6-1/2”) Woofer with New A-PMD Combines Power with Accuracy
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Do you really need to know how our technicians manage to extract such a huge sound from a small loudspeaker? Perhaps it‘s the special midrange driver that lends it such emotional impact? For sounds that don‘t just reach your ears, but also touch your soul.