Elac - BS244.2
These larger compact models are the perfect choice when it comes to delivering „even better“ sound in small spaces. Dynamics, bass extension, and precision: the BS 244.2 does it all thanks to its powerful 180 mm woofer.
|height x width x depth||
330 × 200 × 282 mm
2-Way, bass reﬂex
1 × 180 mm AS-XR cone
1 × JET 5
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
38 … 50,000 Hz
88 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
30 – 200 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
80 / 120 W
3.3 Ω / 190 Hz
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
Renowned as the very first Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound bar, surround sound will never be the same again.
- Surround sound from a 44-speaker array in a total 46-speaker configuration – the most in YSP history
- 6 dedicated height channel speakers on each side provide 7.1.2 channel surround sound
- The latest surround sound formats, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X, are supported
- 10 CINEMA DSP 3D programs
- Dialogue Lift ensures that dialogue comes from the centre of the screen
- MusicCast lets you stream any music content to other MusicCast products
- The MusicCast app allows you to control all MusicCast products and operate all music sources from your iOS or Android device
- Support for Internet radio and various music streaming services
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Supports Bluetooth® output for sharing audio with other Bluetooth speakers
- Supports various codecs: MP3, WMA, MPEG4-AAC, Apple Lossless, WAV, FLAC and AIFF
- HDMI input with 4K60p Pass through and HDCP2.2
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to hear
- Simple external design features a mesh grille cover over the front and top
- Indicators are placed on the inside of the grille and extinguished when not needed
- A powerful subwoofer with wired (subwoofer cable required) or wireless connection (via the optional SWK-W16 Wireless Kit)
- Wall-mounting via the optional SPM-K30 bracket
- OSD supports overlay over HDMI input and multiple languages
- (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese)
This centre speaker provides absolutely clear vocals and dialogue from high resolution sound sources.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- New A-PMD Woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.