YAMAHA - MusicCast SUB 100
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
Yamaha offer the ultimate choice in sound to suit your lifestyle. Whether you prefer Home Theatre or sleek stereo sound, peruse the MusicCast* catalogue for your perfect speaker partner.
When you want to feel every moment with your sound… as your favourite musician’s drum kit thumps into your living room floor to that addictive action movie explosion vibrating through your bones… Yamaha delivers real sound as it was meant to be heard.
With Wi-Fi connectivity your subwoofer can be placed anywhere in your room. A simple power point and you are ready to take your sound to another level where it feels right and looks its best!
- Type: Closed Box, down-firing active woofer ; Active Drive Unit: 6.5 in, 165 mm long-throw, steel cha
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level phono, LFE phono ; Power Output: 150 Watts (RMS
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees ; Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions: 9.65×10.8×11 in; 245x275x280 mm
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black
Yamaha’s long tradition of excellence in speaker design is brought to full fruition with the NS-F901 floorstanding speaker. This impressive speaker delivers incredibly transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Using innovative design techniques and the highest quality materials, it is a truly superior speaker.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- New A-PMD Midrange reproduces high resolution sources with richly clear detailed sound
- New A-PMD Woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Two-chamber cabinet (woofer and midrange separated by slanted partition) with vertical bracing
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC800 is fantastic for 2-channel sound reproduction or home theatre use in a living room, dining room, family room or bedroom.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 140W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
- The Sumiko S.5 utilizes a custom, 8-inch, long throw woofer in a cast steel basket, providing an additional 50% greater surface area over the S.0 model.
- A high current, 150 watt, Class AB amplifier to delivers thrill and excitement to your music, movie or gaming experience.
- Combine multiple S.5 units for more even bass distribution and greater impact.
It has never been easier to immerse yourself in clear, lifelike sound for all of your TV shows, movies, games and music. The world’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X*, the YAS-207 delivers sound in multiple dimensions – including height – without the complexity of having numerous speakers around the room.
- World’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or analog connection