Elac - BS73
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
Yamaha’s long tradition of excellence in speaker design is brought to full fruition with the NS-F901 floorstanding speaker. This impressive speaker delivers incredibly transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Using innovative design techniques and the highest quality materials, it is a truly superior speaker.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- New A-PMD Midrange reproduces high resolution sources with richly clear detailed sound
- New A-PMD Woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Two-chamber cabinet (woofer and midrange separated by slanted partition) with vertical bracing
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Elevate your home cinema experience with exhilarating DTS Virtual:X™ surround sound. Supporting the latest 4K Ultra HD TVs, the MusicCast BAR 400 with wireless subwoofer delivers a range of connectivity options including Bluetooth® and HDMI®, as well as built-in music streaming services and MusicCast multi-room functionality.
- 3D surround sound with DTS Virtual:X
- Clear Voice mode makes movie dialogue stand out and easier to hear
- Alexa voice control compatibility* (*Availability varies by region)
- Music streaming services built-in
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Wireless subwoofer
- Ability to add wireless surround sound speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- High-Resolution Audio
- HDMI (ARC), optical, aux input, Ethernet connectivity
- Type: Closed Box, down-firing active woofer ; Active Drive Unit: 6.5 in, 165 mm long-throw, steel cha
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level phono, LFE phono ; Power Output: 150 Watts (RMS
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees ; Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions: 9.65×10.8×11 in; 245x275x280 mm
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Do you really need to know how our technicians manage to extract such a huge sound from a small loudspeaker? Perhaps it‘s the special midrange driver that lends it such emotional impact? For sounds that don‘t just reach your ears, but also touch your soul.
- The Sumiko S.5 utilizes a custom, 8-inch, long throw woofer in a cast steel basket, providing an additional 50% greater surface area over the S.0 model.
- A high current, 150 watt, Class AB amplifier to delivers thrill and excitement to your music, movie or gaming experience.
- Combine multiple S.5 units for more even bass distribution and greater impact.