Elac - BS73
Out of stock
The BS 73 base model is an excellent and versatile solution for those who regard music not merely as background entertainment, but as a treasured accompaniment to their everyday lives.
Out of stock
|height x width x depth||
283 × 170 × 284 mm
1 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
45 … 28,000 Hz
87.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 120 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
50 / 70 W
3.8 Ω / 240 Hz
- Type: Closed Box, down-firing active woofer ; Active Drive Unit: 6.5 in, 165 mm long-throw, steel cha
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level phono, LFE phono ; Power Output: 150 Watts (RMS
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees ; Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions: 9.65×10.8×11 in; 245x275x280 mm
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
Yamaha’s new easy-to-install and versatile in-ceiling speakers deliver high performance sound in a low profile and unobtrusive design. The speakers are designed to fit all situations. The NS-IC800 is fantastic for 2-channel sound reproduction or home theatre use in a living room, dining room, family room or bedroom.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 140W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.