Cambridge Audio - AZUR 651W
The Azur 651W is a two channel power amplifier, capable of producing 100W per channel into 8 Ohms or 150W per channel into 4 Ohms and with a frequency response of 5Hz – 80kHz +-1dB. It’s designed specifically to be partnered with a high quality digital preamplifier such as the Stream Magic 6.
Designed for excellent sound quality, with a beautiful appearance. This integrated amplifier offers extensive connectivity including digital inputs.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 6,800uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 95W x 2 (max), 60W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
9.2-channel AVENTAGE model featuring the latest, most advanced Surround:AI, highest quality DACs, and ultimate quality XLR terminals.
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- — 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- — 230 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 230 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Surround:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ with CINEMA DSP HD3
- ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC
- Ability to add wireless surround speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility *Amazon Echo Dot included
- Highly rigid construction including Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge
- High quality parts for optimum performance
- YPAO™-R.S.C. (with 3D, multi-point measurement and 64-bit high precision EQ)
- XLR input terminal
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Music streaming services built-in
- HDMI® (7 in / 3 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma
- Phono input for vinyl playback
RSX-1562 Surround Receiver
The RSX-1562 builds upon the excellence established by its highly acclaimed
predecessor, the RSX-1560, but with the addition of new, improved circuitry
and technologies such as HDMI® 1.4 with 3D. In addition, the advent of so
many video sources such as a cable or satellite box, DVRs, DVD players, and
WiFi or Ethernet audio / video feeds from devices such as Apple TV® and
Roku® etc., have necessitated adding more HDMI inputs.
The RSX-1562 now has six HDMI 1.4 inputs and two HDMI 1.4 outputs, one
with an Audio Return Channel (ARC). The ARC in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV via
a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or
surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need
for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
Tube Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier with tube output stage offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Tube Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement to Phono Box S and an audiophile upgrade for most analogue hifi system. With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. Carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Tube Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
Phono Box USB: Top specialist for listening & recording of vinyl records!
Phono Box USB is an ideal phono preamplifier for both your hifi system and vinyl recording to PC or Mac. MM and MC cartridges will be welcome. The analogue output of Phono Box USB can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX,…) of your hifi and digitally via USB to your computer. Both outputs can be used simultaneously. Any professional recording software will give best results on Windows and Mac computer systems.
Absolute Quality, Massive Power.11 channel Power Amplifier delivers top-grade AVENTAGE Series performance. Incredibly clean, transparent output at all power levels. High rigidity chassis, high sound quality parts and reliable balanced connection for optimum performance, with flexible system building.
- 11 channel overwhelming power amplification
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 170 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 290 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 280 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- Custom-made large-size toroidal transformer
- Current feedback power amp with Three-stage Darlington circuit
- 27,000 uF custom block capacitors
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis and highest quality parts
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connections
- Biamping capability with channel selector
- High quality gold-plated speaker terminals
- Auto Power Standby
- Handy trigger control (trigger in / out and through out)
- Detachable high quality thick AC cable