SIMPLICITY. FINESSE. PERFORMANCE.
The A-20 Direct Energy Design amplifiers with Symmetrical Construction offer class-leading, high quality sound, wrapped in understated, technical elegance.
The polished, brushed aluminum front panel comes with control knobs for Volume, Bass/ Treble/ Balance and Input Source selection. A range of tactile buttons finetune Loudness, Direct Mode and Speaker A/B. The rear panel provides immediate connectivity to Aux-In, Network, Recorder, Speaker A + B and ‘Source Direct Mode’ devices.
Product highlights at a glance:
- 50W + 50W (4 _, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Phono MM input
- Remote Control/ Motorised Volume
- Auto Power Down
- Direct Energy Design Amp
- Symmetrical Power Amp
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply
- Source Direct Mode
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- Aluminium Panels
- Auto Power Down
- Analogue Audio Input (PHONO (MM), TUNER, SACD/CD, AUX, NETWORK, RECORDER)
- Audio Output (RECORDER, PHONES)
- SR In/Out
- AC Inlet
- 50 W + 50 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1 % THD, 4 ohms)
- 30 W + 30 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.05 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.01 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz, 0 dB/-3 dB, 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB (RIAA Eqalisation) MM
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 135 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.3 W
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 128 x 360 mm Weight: 7.2 kg
CXR120 120W AV RECEIVER
HOME THEATRE AUDIO PERFOMANCE LIKE NO OTHER
POWER, PRECISION, AND NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Designed to be the hub of your entertainment system, the CXR120 is an audiophilegrade 120 Watts per channel AV ampliﬁer that brings together all of our hi-ﬁ knowhow for a powerful, immersive home cinema experience.
We designed the CXR120 to be the heart of your digital set-up, so it contains the same state-of-the-art Cambridge Audio StreamMagic music streaming module found in our CXN network music player. From basic compressed MP3 formats to 24-bit/ 192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, either wired, from USB hard drives, or via Wi-Fi, the CXR120 plays them all. Add a BT100 Bluetooth receiver and it will pair with any compatible device, allowing playback in superb quality thanks to aptX technology.
The CXR120 streams from the web, is compatible with Spotify Connect and gives access to thousands of internet radio stations. There’s even support for Direct Stream Digital (DSD), allowing you to play back Super Audio CDs from your universal player.
Complementing the audio output, its visual performance is second to none. The seven HDMI input sockets cater for all your visual feeds, one of which is a front facing MHL port, making it simple to watch phone content on your big screen. With HDMI 2.0 the CXR120 upscales all 1080p signals to 4K ultra high deﬁnition, while deep colour support guarantees crisp, detailed images.
The heart of the CXR120 is its low ﬂux audiophile-grade toroidal transformer. It ensures the ampliﬁer delivers extremely low noise and distortion, while the output of 120 Watts in stereo mode or 60 Watts with all seven channels driven, provides more than enough power for even the most demanding speakers. Add the free iOS/ Android app for control of network music playback and you have an exceptional hi-ﬁ ampliﬁer that will reveal previously undiscovered layers to your music.
POWER AND CONTROL
Through a class AB ampliﬁer design, the CXR120 is rated at 120 Watts, so can easily run the most demanding speakers. The power supply is via a low ﬂux toroidal transformer, with the result that the CRX120 delivers smooth seamless sound with incredible precision.Using the CXR120 is intuitive. An uncluttered front panel makes choosing the source simple and the vivid display makes understanding it easy. Network control comes via a free app for iOS or Android, while the set up menus have been designed speciﬁcally for ease of use. We’ve even included a microphone to make setting up your speakers child’s play.
An excellent network steaming device, the CXR120 can play ﬁles from your NAS drive or UPnP server and can be connected via Ethernet cable or wirelessly via WiFi. There’s also Bluetooth aptX support via an optional BT100 dongle.The CXR120 supports playback of virtually any audio ﬁle – from compressed MP3s to 24-bit/ 192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, while Spotify Connect and internet radio access offer 1,000s of listening options.
Phono Box E: Pure vinyl listening pleasure at an absolute bargain price!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
9.2-channel AVENTAGE model featuring the latest, most advanced Surround:AI, highest quality DACs, and ultimate quality XLR terminals.
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- — 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- — 230 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 230 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Surround:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ with CINEMA DSP HD3
- ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC
- Ability to add wireless surround speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility *Amazon Echo Dot included
- Highly rigid construction including Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge
- High quality parts for optimum performance
- YPAO™-R.S.C. (with 3D, multi-point measurement and 64-bit high precision EQ)
- XLR input terminal
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Music streaming services built-in
- HDMI® (7 in / 3 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma
- Phono input for vinyl playback
Phono Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibilty, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Phono Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement and a perfect upgrade for most analogue hifi system.
With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. A switchable subsonic filter prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. Carefully selected amplifier modules and audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Phono Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- — 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8″) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation – Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
Reference class phono preamplifier with unique impedance control
This ultra low noise and distortion preamplifier is made for the audio conniosseur and offers not only breathtaking performance but is capable to adapt to virtually any phono cartridge through variable impedance control. Impedance adjustment can be done while playback! Due to use of best parts, like SSM2019 from Analog Devices as input stages and Linear Technology LT1010 as high current buffer stage, Phono Box RS delivers ultra low levels of distortion and noise. Its very low output impedance makes it insensitive to selection of interconnect cables and lenghts.
Fully passive RIAA and DECCA equalisation is selectable. Phono Box RS offers fully balanced circuitry and both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. All in all vinyl playback will never have sounded as clear, detailed and smooth, than with this superlative phono stage!