Cambridge Audio - AZUR 851W
CLASS XD AMPLIFICATION, 200 WATTS PER CHANNEL, FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION, THE 851W POWER AMPLIFIER IS OUR FINEST YET
Take the best and make it better. The result is the 851W, our flagship power amp, which features immense power with incredibly low distortion. It’s flexible too, as it can be used in stereo, bi-amped or bridged mono configurations, and paired with the 851E pre-amp, or any of our digital pre-amps.
Our attention to detail is such that the 851W comes with its own high performance 20-amp power lead, while CAP5 circuitry protects it and other components in your hi-fi set up. The result is effortless control over any speaker, letting you re-discover your favourite music.
Designed for excellent sound quality, with a beautiful appearance. This integrated amplifier offers extensive connectivity including digital inputs.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 6,800uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 95W x 2 (max), 60W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
The RMB-1555 is a remarkable multichannel amplifier with power output conservatively rated at 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (all channels driven!). With all but the most demanding speakers located in extraordinarily large rooms, the RMB-1555 exerts the kind of precise control that presents both nuance and bombast correctly from the faintest flute overtones to the subterranean rumble of an approaching apocalypse.
The RMB-1555 employs a high current, toroidal transformer matched to discrete output transistors with their higher thermal stability and freedom from the designed-in compromises that characterise their integrated circuit cousins. The Class AB amplifier configuration assures the best balance between power output and thermal efficiency.
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- — 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8″) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation – Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
The Azur 651W is a two channel power amplifier, capable of producing 100W per channel into 8 Ohms or 150W per channel into 4 Ohms and with a frequency response of 5Hz – 80kHz +-1dB. It’s designed specifically to be partnered with a high quality digital preamplifier such as the Stream Magic 6.
Phono Box E: Pure vinyl listening pleasure at an absolute bargain price!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.