Cambridge Audio - AZUR 851W
CLASS XD AMPLIFICATION, 200 WATTS PER CHANNEL, FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION, THE 851W POWER AMPLIFIER IS OUR FINEST YET
Take the best and make it better. The result is the 851W, our flagship power amp, which features immense power with incredibly low distortion. It’s flexible too, as it can be used in stereo, bi-amped or bridged mono configurations, and paired with the 851E pre-amp, or any of our digital pre-amps.
Our attention to detail is such that the 851W comes with its own high performance 20-amp power lead, while CAP5 circuitry protects it and other components in your hi-fi set up. The result is effortless control over any speaker, letting you re-discover your favourite music.
Experience the future of home cinema with the 11.2-channel CX-A5200 AVENTAGE pre-amplifier. Yamaha’s renowned CINEMA DSP HD3 combined with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ deliver an exhilarating home cinema experience.
- AVENTAGE 11.2-channel pre-amplifier
- SURROUND:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with CINEMA DSP HD3
- HDMI® (7 in / 3 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma
- Studio-grade ESS DAC (ES9026 PRO x 2)
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility* (*Availability varies by region)
The RMB-1555 is a remarkable multichannel amplifier with power output conservatively rated at 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (all channels driven!). With all but the most demanding speakers located in extraordinarily large rooms, the RMB-1555 exerts the kind of precise control that presents both nuance and bombast correctly from the faintest flute overtones to the subterranean rumble of an approaching apocalypse.
The RMB-1555 employs a high current, toroidal transformer matched to discrete output transistors with their higher thermal stability and freedom from the designed-in compromises that characterise their integrated circuit cousins. The Class AB amplifier configuration assures the best balance between power output and thermal efficiency.
Reference class phono preamplifier with unique impedance control
This ultra low noise and distortion preamplifier is made for the audio conniosseur and offers not only breathtaking performance but is capable to adapt to virtually any phono cartridge through variable impedance control. Impedance adjustment can be done while playback! Due to use of best parts, like SSM2019 from Analog Devices as input stages and Linear Technology LT1010 as high current buffer stage, Phono Box RS delivers ultra low levels of distortion and noise. Its very low output impedance makes it insensitive to selection of interconnect cables and lenghts.
Fully passive RIAA and DECCA equalisation is selectable. Phono Box RS offers fully balanced circuitry and both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. All in all vinyl playback will never have sounded as clear, detailed and smooth, than with this superlative phono stage!
Premium phono preamplifier with tube output and highend sound!
This precision tube phono preamplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. For the first time a variable selection of input impedance for MC cartridges can be done while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!
Absolute Quality, Massive Power.11 channel Power Amplifier delivers top-grade AVENTAGE Series performance. Incredibly clean, transparent output at all power levels. High rigidity chassis, high sound quality parts and reliable balanced connection for optimum performance, with flexible system building.
- 11 channel overwhelming power amplification
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 170 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 290 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 280 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- Custom-made large-size toroidal transformer
- Current feedback power amp with Three-stage Darlington circuit
- 27,000 uF custom block capacitors
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis and highest quality parts
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connections
- Biamping capability with channel selector
- High quality gold-plated speaker terminals
- Auto Power Standby
- Handy trigger control (trigger in / out and through out)
- Detachable high quality thick AC cable