PEO-JECT - Tube BOX S
Out of stock
Tube Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier with tube output stage offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Tube Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement to Phono Box S and an audiophile upgrade for most analogue hifi system. With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. Carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Tube Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
Out of stock
RSX-1562 Surround Receiver
The RSX-1562 builds upon the excellence established by its highly acclaimed
predecessor, the RSX-1560, but with the addition of new, improved circuitry
and technologies such as HDMI® 1.4 with 3D. In addition, the advent of so
many video sources such as a cable or satellite box, DVRs, DVD players, and
WiFi or Ethernet audio / video feeds from devices such as Apple TV® and
Roku® etc., have necessitated adding more HDMI inputs.
The RSX-1562 now has six HDMI 1.4 inputs and two HDMI 1.4 outputs, one
with an Audio Return Channel (ARC). The ARC in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV via
a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or
surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need
for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
9.2-channel AVENTAGE model featuring the latest, most advanced Surround:AI, highest quality DACs, and ultimate quality XLR terminals.
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- — 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- — 230 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 230 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Surround:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ with CINEMA DSP HD3
- ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC
- Ability to add wireless surround speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility *Amazon Echo Dot included
- Highly rigid construction including Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge
- High quality parts for optimum performance
- YPAO™-R.S.C. (with 3D, multi-point measurement and 64-bit high precision EQ)
- XLR input terminal
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Music streaming services built-in
- HDMI® (7 in / 3 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma
- Phono input for vinyl playback
Bringing to the fore a passion for music, technological expertise and desire to provide the ultimate sonic experience, Yamaha engineers have redefined how a high-end Amplifier should perform. Introducing Yamaha’s flagship A-S3000.
- Rigid Streamlined Construction – provides strict anti-vibration protection and enables shortest cabling routes
- Large toroidal transformer, solidly mounted with independent three-dimensional inner frame
- Comprehensive low impedance design, shortened signal paths and copper-plated chassis
- 6 mm thick top panel made of non-magnetic aluminium plate
- Left-right symmetrical design for independent pre amp and power amp blocks
- Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier with MOSFETs
- All-stage balanced transmission
- Direct drawing toroidal transformer for complete elimination of signal transmission loss
- Exceptionally low impedance through secure screw connections
- Superior quality electronic volume control for optimum sound
- Discretely configured phono amp
- Exquisite, large level meters reflect the dynamics in the music
- Meticulously designed and beautiful in appearance – just like a musical instrument
- Original speaker terminals for high sound quality, as well as beauty and ease of use
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design – elaborate, richly textured and easy-to-use
The Azur 651W is a two channel power amplifier, capable of producing 100W per channel into 8 Ohms or 150W per channel into 4 Ohms and with a frequency response of 5Hz – 80kHz +-1dB. It’s designed specifically to be partnered with a high quality digital preamplifier such as the Stream Magic 6.
CXR200 200W AV RECEIVER
THE PINNACLE OF HOME THEATRE AUDIO PERFOMANCE
POWER, PRECISION, AND NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Our ﬂagship receiver, the CXR200 is an audiophile-grade 200 Watts per channel ampliﬁer that brings together all of our hi-ﬁ know-how for a powerful, immersive home cinema experience like no other. We designed the CXR200 from the ground up to be the heart of your digital set-up, so it contains the same state-of-the-art Cambridge Audio StreamMagic music streaming module found in our CXN network music player. From basic compressed MP3 formats to 24-bit/192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, either wired, from USB hard drives, or via Wi-Fi, the CXR200 plays them all.
Add a BT100 Bluetooth receiver and it will pair with any compatible device, allowing playback in superb quality thanks to aptX technology. The CXR200 streams from the web, is compatible with Spotify Connect and gives access to thousands of internet radio stations. There’s even support for Direct Stream Digital (DSD), allowing you to play back Super Audio CDs from your universal player. Complementing the audio output, its visual performance is second to none. The eight HDMI input sockets cater for all your visual feeds and two of them support MHL, one on the front and on the back, making it simple to watch phone content on your big screen. And with two HDMI outputs, you can connect a projector as well your TV, or you can use the CXR200’s Zone 2 functionality to send independent audio and video signals to a second room.
HDMI connections are 2.0 rated (apart from the MHL inputs which are 1.4), and support 4K and 3D standards, and the CXR200 will upscale all 1080p signals to 4K ultra high deﬁnition. With Deep Colour support too, crisp and detailed images are guaranteed. The heart of the CXR200 is its low ﬂux audiophile-grade toroidal transformer. Discrete class AB ampliﬁers deliver extremely low noise and distortion while the output of 200 Watts in stereo mode or 120 Watts with all seven channels driven, provides more than enough power for even the most demanding speakers. Add a free iOS/Android app for control of network music playback and you have an exceptional hi-ﬁ ampliﬁer that will reveal previously undiscovered layers to your music.
POWER AND CONTROL
With a class A/B ampliﬁer design, the CXR200 is rated at 200 Watts, so can easily run the most demanding speakers. The power supply is via a low ﬂux toroidal transformer; the result is that the CXR200 delivers smooth seamless sound with incredible precision.The CXR200 also offers the ability to send audio and video signals to a second zone, independent of your primary one, so you can enjoy a different source in a separate room.
An excellent network steaming device, the CXR200 can play ﬁles from your NAS drive or UPnP server and can be connected via Ethernet cable or wirelessly via WiFi. There’s also Bluetooth aptX support via an optional BT100 dongle.The CXR200 supports playback of virtually any audio ﬁle – from compressed MP3s to 24-bit/ 192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, while Spotify Connect and Internet Radio access offer 1,000s of listening options.
Impressive audio performance with a wide range of useful features. This integrated amplifier provides connectivity with a wide range of source devices such as a Turntable, CD Player, Bluetooth adapter or TV.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 120W x 2 (max), 85W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA (CD, Phono) and coaxial terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby