PEO-JECT - Tube BOX S
Tube Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier with tube output stage offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Tube Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement to Phono Box S and an audiophile upgrade for most analogue hifi system. With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. Carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Tube Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
Absolute Quality, Massive Power.11 channel Power Amplifier delivers top-grade AVENTAGE Series performance. Incredibly clean, transparent output at all power levels. High rigidity chassis, high sound quality parts and reliable balanced connection for optimum performance, with flexible system building.
- 11 channel overwhelming power amplification
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 170 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 290 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 280 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- Custom-made large-size toroidal transformer
- Current feedback power amp with Three-stage Darlington circuit
- 27,000 uF custom block capacitors
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis and highest quality parts
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connections
- Biamping capability with channel selector
- High quality gold-plated speaker terminals
- Auto Power Standby
- Handy trigger control (trigger in / out and through out)
- Detachable high quality thick AC cable
Phono Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibilty, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Phono Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement and a perfect upgrade for most analogue hifi system.
With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. A switchable subsonic filter prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. Carefully selected amplifier modules and audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Phono Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies
The RMB-1585, Rotel’s new flagship theatre amplifier, provides both the massive power and sonic sophistication required by the finest home theatre systems. With five channels, each capable of producing 200 continuous watts each into 8 ohm loads (a full kilowatt of output power!), the RMB-1585 masters any A/V system regardless of speaker load or room size.
But it isn’t just pure output power that distinguishes the RMB-1585. It’s the ability to reproduce both the dynamics of a Hollywood blockbuster and the musical nuances of acoustic instruments that sets it apart. Where does this balance come from? It’s a direct result of Rotel’s celebrated Balanced Design Concept in which circuit topology and parts selection meld in the pursuit of sonic excellence.
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- — 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8″) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation – Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
This amplifier is perfect for less elaborate multizone audio systems and can be mated with any of our surround receivers or our preamp/processor to add music throughout three additional living areas or “zones” of your home. You can also add another RMB-1506 for larger multizone applications that don’t need the power output of the RMB-1512. As with all Rotel multichannel amplifiers it includes all of the most wanted custom installation features.
*Note – all Rotel 15 series components may be rack mounted and remotely controlled via RS-232, IR, or 12 volt (depending on model) for complete stealth operation.
CXR120 120W AV RECEIVER
HOME THEATRE AUDIO PERFOMANCE LIKE NO OTHER
POWER, PRECISION, AND NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Designed to be the hub of your entertainment system, the CXR120 is an audiophilegrade 120 Watts per channel AV ampliﬁer that brings together all of our hi-ﬁ knowhow for a powerful, immersive home cinema experience.
We designed the CXR120 to be the heart of your digital set-up, so it contains the same state-of-the-art Cambridge Audio StreamMagic music streaming module found in our CXN network music player. From basic compressed MP3 formats to 24-bit/ 192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, either wired, from USB hard drives, or via Wi-Fi, the CXR120 plays them all. Add a BT100 Bluetooth receiver and it will pair with any compatible device, allowing playback in superb quality thanks to aptX technology.
The CXR120 streams from the web, is compatible with Spotify Connect and gives access to thousands of internet radio stations. There’s even support for Direct Stream Digital (DSD), allowing you to play back Super Audio CDs from your universal player.
Complementing the audio output, its visual performance is second to none. The seven HDMI input sockets cater for all your visual feeds, one of which is a front facing MHL port, making it simple to watch phone content on your big screen. With HDMI 2.0 the CXR120 upscales all 1080p signals to 4K ultra high deﬁnition, while deep colour support guarantees crisp, detailed images.
The heart of the CXR120 is its low ﬂux audiophile-grade toroidal transformer. It ensures the ampliﬁer delivers extremely low noise and distortion, while the output of 120 Watts in stereo mode or 60 Watts with all seven channels driven, provides more than enough power for even the most demanding speakers. Add the free iOS/ Android app for control of network music playback and you have an exceptional hi-ﬁ ampliﬁer that will reveal previously undiscovered layers to your music.
POWER AND CONTROL
Through a class AB ampliﬁer design, the CXR120 is rated at 120 Watts, so can easily run the most demanding speakers. The power supply is via a low ﬂux toroidal transformer, with the result that the CRX120 delivers smooth seamless sound with incredible precision.Using the CXR120 is intuitive. An uncluttered front panel makes choosing the source simple and the vivid display makes understanding it easy. Network control comes via a free app for iOS or Android, while the set up menus have been designed speciﬁcally for ease of use. We’ve even included a microphone to make setting up your speakers child’s play.
An excellent network steaming device, the CXR120 can play ﬁles from your NAS drive or UPnP server and can be connected via Ethernet cable or wirelessly via WiFi. There’s also Bluetooth aptX support via an optional BT100 dongle.The CXR120 supports playback of virtually any audio ﬁle – from compressed MP3s to 24-bit/ 192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, while Spotify Connect and internet radio access offer 1,000s of listening options.