YAMAHA - WXA-50
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- — 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8″) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation – Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
Easy Setup with Your Smartphone or Tablet
Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast CONTROLLER app to operate the speaker and change settings quickly and easily. The same Controller app functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices too.
Six Preset Buttons on the Remote Control
Set the six numbered buttons on the remote control for your favourite network / USB sources, such as internet radio stations, NAS or USB stick albums or songs, then just press a button to instantly hear that station or song.
Low Power Consumption
The WXA-50 consumes less than two watts of power in standby mode, When the power is on, power consumption is still a low 15 W, and even when used for long periods, power consumption is environmentally friendly. In addition, the Auto Power Down lets you save energy by having the power automatically turned off after 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
Suitable Size for 1U Rack
With a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet), this component will fit easily into a 1U (19-inch) rack.
– Flexible Trigger In / Out setup
– Wired LAN connectivity
– Wireless Off function
– Web setup compatibility