PEO-JECT - PHONO BOX E
Phono Box E: Pure vinyl listening pleasure at an absolute bargain price!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
Premium phono preamplifier with tube output and highend sound!
This precision tube phono preamplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. For the first time a variable selection of input impedance for MC cartridges can be done while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!
Absolute Quality, Massive Power.11 channel Power Amplifier delivers top-grade AVENTAGE Series performance. Incredibly clean, transparent output at all power levels. High rigidity chassis, high sound quality parts and reliable balanced connection for optimum performance, with flexible system building.
- 11 channel overwhelming power amplification
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 170 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 290 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 280 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- Custom-made large-size toroidal transformer
- Current feedback power amp with Three-stage Darlington circuit
- 27,000 uF custom block capacitors
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis and highest quality parts
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connections
- Biamping capability with channel selector
- High quality gold-plated speaker terminals
- Auto Power Standby
- Handy trigger control (trigger in / out and through out)
- Detachable high quality thick AC cable
Bringing to the fore a passion for music, technological expertise and desire to provide the ultimate sonic experience, Yamaha engineers have redefined how a high-end Amplifier should perform. Introducing Yamaha’s flagship A-S3000.
- Rigid Streamlined Construction – provides strict anti-vibration protection and enables shortest cabling routes
- Large toroidal transformer, solidly mounted with independent three-dimensional inner frame
- Comprehensive low impedance design, shortened signal paths and copper-plated chassis
- 6 mm thick top panel made of non-magnetic aluminium plate
- Left-right symmetrical design for independent pre amp and power amp blocks
- Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier with MOSFETs
- All-stage balanced transmission
- Direct drawing toroidal transformer for complete elimination of signal transmission loss
- Exceptionally low impedance through secure screw connections
- Superior quality electronic volume control for optimum sound
- Discretely configured phono amp
- Exquisite, large level meters reflect the dynamics in the music
- Meticulously designed and beautiful in appearance – just like a musical instrument
- Original speaker terminals for high sound quality, as well as beauty and ease of use
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design – elaborate, richly textured and easy-to-use
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- — 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8″) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation – Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
CXR200 200W AV RECEIVER
THE PINNACLE OF HOME THEATRE AUDIO PERFOMANCE
POWER, PRECISION, AND NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
Our ﬂagship receiver, the CXR200 is an audiophile-grade 200 Watts per channel ampliﬁer that brings together all of our hi-ﬁ know-how for a powerful, immersive home cinema experience like no other. We designed the CXR200 from the ground up to be the heart of your digital set-up, so it contains the same state-of-the-art Cambridge Audio StreamMagic music streaming module found in our CXN network music player. From basic compressed MP3 formats to 24-bit/192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, either wired, from USB hard drives, or via Wi-Fi, the CXR200 plays them all.
Add a BT100 Bluetooth receiver and it will pair with any compatible device, allowing playback in superb quality thanks to aptX technology. The CXR200 streams from the web, is compatible with Spotify Connect and gives access to thousands of internet radio stations. There’s even support for Direct Stream Digital (DSD), allowing you to play back Super Audio CDs from your universal player. Complementing the audio output, its visual performance is second to none. The eight HDMI input sockets cater for all your visual feeds and two of them support MHL, one on the front and on the back, making it simple to watch phone content on your big screen. And with two HDMI outputs, you can connect a projector as well your TV, or you can use the CXR200’s Zone 2 functionality to send independent audio and video signals to a second room.
HDMI connections are 2.0 rated (apart from the MHL inputs which are 1.4), and support 4K and 3D standards, and the CXR200 will upscale all 1080p signals to 4K ultra high deﬁnition. With Deep Colour support too, crisp and detailed images are guaranteed. The heart of the CXR200 is its low ﬂux audiophile-grade toroidal transformer. Discrete class AB ampliﬁers deliver extremely low noise and distortion while the output of 200 Watts in stereo mode or 120 Watts with all seven channels driven, provides more than enough power for even the most demanding speakers. Add a free iOS/Android app for control of network music playback and you have an exceptional hi-ﬁ ampliﬁer that will reveal previously undiscovered layers to your music.
POWER AND CONTROL
With a class A/B ampliﬁer design, the CXR200 is rated at 200 Watts, so can easily run the most demanding speakers. The power supply is via a low ﬂux toroidal transformer; the result is that the CXR200 delivers smooth seamless sound with incredible precision.The CXR200 also offers the ability to send audio and video signals to a second zone, independent of your primary one, so you can enjoy a different source in a separate room.
An excellent network steaming device, the CXR200 can play ﬁles from your NAS drive or UPnP server and can be connected via Ethernet cable or wirelessly via WiFi. There’s also Bluetooth aptX support via an optional BT100 dongle.The CXR200 supports playback of virtually any audio ﬁle – from compressed MP3s to 24-bit/ 192kHz studio master quality FLAC and WAV ﬁles, while Spotify Connect and Internet Radio access offer 1,000s of listening options.
Reference class phono preamplifier with unique impedance control
This ultra low noise and distortion preamplifier is made for the audio conniosseur and offers not only breathtaking performance but is capable to adapt to virtually any phono cartridge through variable impedance control. Impedance adjustment can be done while playback! Due to use of best parts, like SSM2019 from Analog Devices as input stages and Linear Technology LT1010 as high current buffer stage, Phono Box RS delivers ultra low levels of distortion and noise. Its very low output impedance makes it insensitive to selection of interconnect cables and lenghts.
Fully passive RIAA and DECCA equalisation is selectable. Phono Box RS offers fully balanced circuitry and both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. All in all vinyl playback will never have sounded as clear, detailed and smooth, than with this superlative phono stage!