PEO-JECT - PHONO BOX
Out of stock
Phono Box: Best buy classic for pure vinyl listening pleasure!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi system and accepts both MM and MC cartridges. The analogue output of Phono Box can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX,…) of your amplifier.
Out of stock
Absolute Quality, Massive Power.11 channel Power Amplifier delivers top-grade AVENTAGE Series performance. Incredibly clean, transparent output at all power levels. High rigidity chassis, high sound quality parts and reliable balanced connection for optimum performance, with flexible system building.
- 11 channel overwhelming power amplification
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 170 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 290 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 280 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- Custom-made large-size toroidal transformer
- Current feedback power amp with Three-stage Darlington circuit
- 27,000 uF custom block capacitors
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis and highest quality parts
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connections
- Biamping capability with channel selector
- High quality gold-plated speaker terminals
- Auto Power Standby
- Handy trigger control (trigger in / out and through out)
- Detachable high quality thick AC cable
Impressive audio performance with a wide range of useful features. This integrated amplifier provides connectivity with a wide range of source devices such as a Turntable, CD Player, Bluetooth adapter or TV.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 120W x 2 (max), 85W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA (CD, Phono) and coaxial terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
Phono Box E: Pure vinyl listening pleasure at an absolute bargain price!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
The RMB-1555 is a remarkable multichannel amplifier with power output conservatively rated at 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (all channels driven!). With all but the most demanding speakers located in extraordinarily large rooms, the RMB-1555 exerts the kind of precise control that presents both nuance and bombast correctly from the faintest flute overtones to the subterranean rumble of an approaching apocalypse.
The RMB-1555 employs a high current, toroidal transformer matched to discrete output transistors with their higher thermal stability and freedom from the designed-in compromises that characterise their integrated circuit cousins. The Class AB amplifier configuration assures the best balance between power output and thermal efficiency.
RSX-1562 Surround Receiver
The RSX-1562 builds upon the excellence established by its highly acclaimed
predecessor, the RSX-1560, but with the addition of new, improved circuitry
and technologies such as HDMI® 1.4 with 3D. In addition, the advent of so
many video sources such as a cable or satellite box, DVRs, DVD players, and
WiFi or Ethernet audio / video feeds from devices such as Apple TV® and
Roku® etc., have necessitated adding more HDMI inputs.
The RSX-1562 now has six HDMI 1.4 inputs and two HDMI 1.4 outputs, one
with an Audio Return Channel (ARC). The ARC in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV via
a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or
surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need
for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
The pre-amp stage is all about minimal colouration. Take the source signal and pass it onto the power amp stage with as little interference as possible. That’s exactly what the 851E does, and coupled with its solid-state volume control, it retains audio signal purity and precision even at the lowest listening levels.
The toroidal transformer helps, as does our insistence on using only audiophile-grade components; many hours of fine tuning also play their part. The 851E has a broad range of connection options, including three switchable between unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR, the later ideal for high-end sources. Traditional sources get six RCA unbalanced inputs, plus there’s a dedicated sub woofer output and two sets of speaker terminals.
The 851E is designed as the partner to the 851W and to this end it has control bus connections for power syncing, as well as a Terrapin impedance buffering module for seamless switching between sources. The result is a combination that’s comfortably the most musically thrilling we’ve ever made: detailed, powerful, nuanced.