Elac - CC241.2
Out of stock
As the focal point in a surround-sound system…
… the center speaker is undoubtedly its most important voice. So it‘s no surprise that a great deal of attention went into the development of the CC 241.2. The resulting sound perfectly complements every loudspeaker in the Line 240.2.
Out of stock
|height x width x depth||
170 × 430 × 350 mm
2½-Way, bass reﬂex
2 × 150 mm AS-XR cone
1 × JET 5
500 / 2,400 Hz
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
34 … 50,000 Hz
89.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
30 – 200 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
110 / 140 W
3.2 Ω / 190 Hz
Impressively deep bass output from a powerful subwoofer with a beautiful exterior.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 25cm (10”) F.B.P. (Fiber Blend Paper) diaphragm with diecast aluminium frame
- 600W high performance digital amplifier built in
- Twin wooden Linear Ports
- Heavy-duty construction
- Three Bass Modes (wide, normal and narrow)
- Three memory presets
- Continuously variable high cut filter
- Full-function remote control unit
- Sleep timer
The NS-B951 takes bookshelf speaker quality to a new level, providing transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Even at high volumes, there is no loss of clarity or accuracy. The strikingly bold design matches the audio performance.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- 16 cm (6-1/2”) Woofer with New A-PMD Combines Power with Accuracy
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Experience the ultimate sound stage with formidable bass. Enjoy the expertise with sublime MusicCast multi-room technology. Works exclusively with MusicCast BAR 40, network-capable RX-V 85 Series, RX-S602, AVENTAGE Series 9, MusicCast 50 and MusicCast 20.
- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.