Elac - CC241.2
Out of stock
As the focal point in a surround-sound system…
… the center speaker is undoubtedly its most important voice. So it‘s no surprise that a great deal of attention went into the development of the CC 241.2. The resulting sound perfectly complements every loudspeaker in the Line 240.2.
Out of stock
|height x width x depth||
170 × 430 × 350 mm
2½-Way, bass reﬂex
2 × 150 mm AS-XR cone
1 × JET 5
500 / 2,400 Hz
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
34 … 50,000 Hz
89.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
30 – 200 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
110 / 140 W
3.2 Ω / 190 Hz
It has never been easier to immerse yourself in clear, lifelike sound for all of your TV shows, movies, games and music. The world’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X*, the YAS-207 delivers sound in multiple dimensions – including height – without the complexity of having numerous speakers around the room.
- World’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth® wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or analog connection
- The S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the passive driver reinforces the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design.
- The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5 model.
- Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.
Sophisticated technology in one sleek package. The solution for all your space saving needs.
- Digital Sound Projector technology with 16 array speakers reproduces true 7.1-ch surround sound
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Wireless cubic subwoofer for rich and crisp bass
- IntelliBeam™ automatically sets the optimum sound field for each room
- Provides a choice of 10 CINEMA DSP programmes
- HD Audio Format Decoding (Dolby TrueHD®, DTS-HD®)
- Supports 192 kHz / 24-bit High Resolution Music (Flac / WAV / AIFF)
- HDMI (3 in / 1 out) input with 4K60p Pass through and HDCP2.2
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming
- Supports Bluetooth output for pairing YSP-2700 and other Bluetooth equipped products
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®
- Support for internet radio and various music streaming services
- Control app for easy operations (MusicCast CONTROLLER)
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to listen to
- Easy-to-see On Screen Menu viewable in ten languages
- (Japanese, English, Germany, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Turkey)
- Control4 certification
- Wall-mountable with SPM-K20 (optional)
Impressively deep bass output from a powerful subwoofer with a beautiful exterior.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 25cm (10”) F.B.P. (Fiber Blend Paper) diaphragm with diecast aluminium frame
- 600W high performance digital amplifier built in
- Twin wooden Linear Ports
- Heavy-duty construction
- Three Bass Modes (wide, normal and narrow)
- Three memory presets
- Continuously variable high cut filter
- Full-function remote control unit
- Sleep timer
Based on a meticulously developed and successful concept…
FS 249.2 is technically sophisticated but nevertheless very straightforward. By exercising masterful control over every frequency band, it offers deep and accurate bass, an authentic midrange, and superb high-frequency resolution.