Elac - CC241.2
Out of stock
As the focal point in a surround-sound system…
… the center speaker is undoubtedly its most important voice. So it‘s no surprise that a great deal of attention went into the development of the CC 241.2. The resulting sound perfectly complements every loudspeaker in the Line 240.2.
Out of stock
|height x width x depth||
170 × 430 × 350 mm
2½-Way, bass reﬂex
2 × 150 mm AS-XR cone
1 × JET 5
500 / 2,400 Hz
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
34 … 50,000 Hz
89.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
30 – 200 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
110 / 140 W
3.2 Ω / 190 Hz
- The Sumiko S.5 utilizes a custom, 8-inch, long throw woofer in a cast steel basket, providing an additional 50% greater surface area over the S.0 model.
- A high current, 150 watt, Class AB amplifier to delivers thrill and excitement to your music, movie or gaming experience.
- Combine multiple S.5 units for more even bass distribution and greater impact.
Yamaha’s long tradition of excellence in speaker design is brought to full fruition with the NS-F901 floorstanding speaker. This impressive speaker delivers incredibly transparent sound from all types of data-rich, high resolution sound sources. Using innovative design techniques and the highest quality materials, it is a truly superior speaker.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- New A-PMD Midrange reproduces high resolution sources with richly clear detailed sound
- New A-PMD Woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Two-chamber cabinet (woofer and midrange separated by slanted partition) with vertical bracing
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Do you really need to know how our technicians manage to extract such a huge sound from a small loudspeaker? Perhaps it‘s the special midrange driver that lends it such emotional impact? For sounds that don‘t just reach your ears, but also touch your soul.