SVS - SB-1000 12′ Sealed Subwoofer
Out of stock
Expectation shattering sealed box subwoofer with 12” driver sets bar for low frequency performance from a super compact home theater subwoofer. Punches way above its weight class with powerful 300 watt RMS, 720 watts peak Sledge STA-300D DSP amplifier.
SB-1000: Impressive deep, clean SVS-bass in an inconspicuous 13″ cabinet.
Like a stick of dynamite, the SB-1000 is easy to conceal—but its impact hard to ignore. It’s the most SVS-bass that can be condensed into a 13” package. Pumping out loads of fast, clean, bottom end—action-scene punches hit you right in the gut. When it’s time to party, your music comes to life—bass lines are tight and drum beats never muddy. Elegantly finished in premium black ash, gloss piano black or gloss piano white, it fits with any décor. And yet, it’s small enough to tuck in a corner, if you need to keep it out of the way. To maximize the slam and impact of your home theater—with a minimal footprint—two SB-1000s can be paired—one on either side of your room. (Special discount available.) For big movie and music enjoyment, in a small package, go with the SB-1000.
- Premium black ash, piano black and piano white finish options
- Front-firing 12″ driver
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction
- Detachable power cord
- Cabinet Dimensions: 13.5″ (H) x 13″ (W) x 14″(D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5″ (H) x 13″ (W) x 14.6″(D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 19″ (H) x 18″ (W) x 18″ (D)
- Shipped Weight: 34 pounds
Crossing the border between HiFi and theatre sound reproduction, deep, tight bass brings out the individuality of the main speaker system. Yamaha’s new subwoofer proudly brings you 1000W of output power.
- High strength, heavy enclosure with twisted flare port
- 1000W digital power amplifier using the latest digital devices and a huge analogue power supply
- All-new 30cm (12”) subwoofer combining a double magnet and a Kevlar composite cone
- High-class external design with a choice of normal or piano finish
Our two powerful Minx subwoofers are both packed with significant technological advances. The 200 Watt X201 and the 300 Watt X301 both implement a forward firing driver for amazing punch and attack, combined with a state-of-the-art Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) to deliver thunderous levels despite their compact and discrete design.
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
Our software engineers have designed a sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to provide real-time control of equalisation and dynamic range processing for the maximum possible performance while preventing drivers overloading or distorting. This allows the Minx subwoofers to handle more power and play louder than ever!
DISCRETE YET THUNDEROUS
Both of the subwoofers use an innovative driver plus an ABR(Auxiliary Bass Radiator) system rather than having either an enclosed box (which would require even more powe) or a ported design (which would require a bigger cabinet). The result is two extremely efficient and very powerful subwoofers housed in tiny cabinets, their slender size deceives the eye.
Still at only 28cm (11”) square this 300W powerhouse is smaller than most typical subwoofers. But with an 8” active woofer matched to an auxiliary bass radiator it will erupt your music and movies to life with immersive punch and power.
BESPOKE TO SUIT ANY ROOM
The Minx subwoofers offer complete rear panel control of ‘gain’, ‘phase’ and ‘crossover frequency’, unlike many other style subwoofers which give little or no adjustment in these areas. With these true hi-fi capabilities, regardless of your room’s shape and size Minx’s simple set-up adjustments ensure your system is perfectly customised for placement almost anywhere.
The NS-SW700 subwoofer meets the challenge of providing an ideal balance between tight sounds (with crisp, fast attack) and deep sounds (with a spacious feeling). Although these two types of sounds, by definition, tend to oppose each other, this subwoofer is capable of accurately rendering the tone intervals of all kinds of sounds, so the music is ideally balanced. Finally, the enjoyment derived from the NS-SW700 is not restricted to your ears – with it’s impressive power it lets you feel the music too.
- 25cm (10”) 300W subwoofer with Advanced YST II and QD-Bass technology
- Linear Port enhances bass while minimising extraneous noise
- BASS (Bass Action Selector System)
This compact subwoofer incorporates a number of Yamaha’s advanced and a high performance bass technologies such as Twisted Flare Port and Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) with discrete amp circuitry and high quality 20 cm (8”) woofer unit. This results in sensational bass response that enhances overall listening enjoyment of music and movies.
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 20 cm (8”) cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- The Sumiko S.5 utilizes a custom, 8-inch, long throw woofer in a cast steel basket, providing an additional 50% greater surface area over the S.0 model.
- A high current, 150 watt, Class AB amplifier to delivers thrill and excitement to your music, movie or gaming experience.
- Combine multiple S.5 units for more even bass distribution and greater impact.
An ideal subwoofer for smaller systems and rooms, the SUB 2030 plays deep, clean and loud, thanks to a 250 mm woofer and ported enclosure. 350 Watts of BASH amplification deliver tight and authoritative bass.
- 10″ Woofer
- Bash Amplification
- Closed Box