SONOS - PLAY BAR
HiDef, meet HiFi
- HiFi Sound for Your TelevisionPLAYBAR’s nine-speaker soundbar design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theatre sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
- All the music on earthPLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favourite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
- Easy setupPLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
- WirelessNo rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App.
- Flexible designThe PLAYBAR’s long, thin soundbar shape allows it to sit easily above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or to be wall-mounted.
- Universal audioPLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Easily create a 3.1 home theatre systemPair PLAYBAR with SUB.
- Easily create a 5.1 home theatre systemPair PLAYBAR with SUB and a stereo pair of PLAY:3s or PLAY:1s.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, Tidal and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
Control your Sonos system with your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™.
- Integrated, multi-room controlIf you have multiple music players, you can control what’s playing in any room from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- Find and play your favourite songs in an instantSearch for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in your home.
- Wireless connectivityAndroid devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
- Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PCTurn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Simple setup and expandable design
- Expandable wireless systemExpand your music system room by room — without adding wires. Add new Sonos components with the press of a single button.
Automatic software updates
- New features and music services delivered automatically — and for freeThe Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.