Elac - CC71
Out of stock
Introducing a center speaker that understands its central role in a surround-sound setup. Designed to ﬁt neatly under any television set, it never distracts from the on-screen action – except perhaps with its stunningly realistic reproduction of the human voice.
Out of stock
|height x width x depth||
170 × 445 × 297 mm
2 × 150 mm cone
1 × 25 mm dome
|frequency range (IEC 268-5)||
50 … 28,000 Hz
89.5 dB / 2.83 V / m
|suitable for ampliﬁers||
4 … 8 Ω
|recommended ampliﬁer power||
20 – 150 W / channel
|nominal/peak power handling||
70 / 110 W
4.1Ω / 210 Hz
This centre speaker provides absolutely clear vocals and dialogue from high resolution sound sources.
- Soavo Concept: Delivering Natural Sound
- New A-PMD Woofer provides low range reproduction with abundant power and responsiveness
- Aluminum dome tweeter with DC-Diaphragm™ with neodymium magnet
- Innovative cabinet design (non-parallel surfaces)
- Three-way mitered-joint construction
- Highest quality parts including Solen capacitors in the networks
- Graceful appearance designed by Toshiyuki Kita
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Do you really need to know how our technicians manage to extract such a huge sound from a small loudspeaker? Perhaps it‘s the special midrange driver that lends it such emotional impact? For sounds that don‘t just reach your ears, but also touch your soul.
As the focal point in a surround-sound system…
… the center speaker is undoubtedly its most important voice. So it‘s no surprise that a great deal of attention went into the development of the CC 241.2. The resulting sound perfectly complements every loudspeaker in the Line 240.2.
Based on a meticulously developed and successful concept…
FS 249.2 is technically sophisticated but nevertheless very straightforward. By exercising masterful control over every frequency band, it offers deep and accurate bass, an authentic midrange, and superb high-frequency resolution.