ROTEL - RMB1585
The RMB-1585, Rotel’s new flagship theatre amplifier, provides both the massive power and sonic sophistication required by the finest home theatre systems. With five channels, each capable of producing 200 continuous watts each into 8 ohm loads (a full kilowatt of output power!), the RMB-1585 masters any A/V system regardless of speaker load or room size.
But it isn’t just pure output power that distinguishes the RMB-1585. It’s the ability to reproduce both the dynamics of a Hollywood blockbuster and the musical nuances of acoustic instruments that sets it apart. Where does this balance come from? It’s a direct result of Rotel’s celebrated Balanced Design Concept in which circuit topology and parts selection meld in the pursuit of sonic excellence.
Absolute Quality, Massive Power.11 channel Power Amplifier delivers top-grade AVENTAGE Series performance. Incredibly clean, transparent output at all power levels. High rigidity chassis, high sound quality parts and reliable balanced connection for optimum performance, with flexible system building.
- 11 channel overwhelming power amplification
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 170 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 290 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 280 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- Custom-made large-size toroidal transformer
- Current feedback power amp with Three-stage Darlington circuit
- 27,000 uF custom block capacitors
- Specially designed high rigidity chassis and highest quality parts
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connections
- Biamping capability with channel selector
- High quality gold-plated speaker terminals
- Auto Power Standby
- Handy trigger control (trigger in / out and through out)
- Detachable high quality thick AC cable
Tube Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier with tube output stage offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibility, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Tube Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement to Phono Box S and an audiophile upgrade for most analogue hifi system. With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. Carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Tube Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies.
Offers Dolby Atmos® and High-grade audio with the latest ESS DAC, a Symmetrical Amp layout and a Rigid Chassis. This 7.2-channel AVENTAGE MusicCast AV Receiver also features 4K Ultra HD full support with 7-in/2-out HDCP2.2 compatible HDMI terminals.
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Dolby Atmos® Support
- DTS:X™ Support
- AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance
- Aluminium Front Panel Offers Visual and Aural Benefits
- Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality
- Symmetrical Power Amp Layout and Rigid chassis with additional bottom frames
- Professional quality digital audio by ESS DAC
- 7-channel powerful surround sound
- — 110 W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven)
- — 165 W per channel (8 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1ch driven)
- Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- AirPlay, Spotify®*, Pandora®* music streaming service and AV Controller app
- *Music service availability varies by region.
- DSD 2.8MHz/5.6MHz, FLAC/WAV/AIFF 192kHz/24bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz / 24-bit playback
- Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption
- 4K60p 4:4:4 Pass through, HDMI (8 in/2 out) with HDCP2.2 (7 in/2 out), 3D and Audio Return Channel
- YPAO R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) sound optimisation with multi-point measurement
- YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
- HDMI Zone Switching allows different HD audio/video sources playback in different rooms
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 on / off and Party mode
- Detachable AC power cord for easier installtion
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- — 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8″) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation – Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8″) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8″) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
The RMB-1555 is a remarkable multichannel amplifier with power output conservatively rated at 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms (all channels driven!). With all but the most demanding speakers located in extraordinarily large rooms, the RMB-1555 exerts the kind of precise control that presents both nuance and bombast correctly from the faintest flute overtones to the subterranean rumble of an approaching apocalypse.
The RMB-1555 employs a high current, toroidal transformer matched to discrete output transistors with their higher thermal stability and freedom from the designed-in compromises that characterise their integrated circuit cousins. The Class AB amplifier configuration assures the best balance between power output and thermal efficiency.
RSX-1562 Surround Receiver
The RSX-1562 builds upon the excellence established by its highly acclaimed
predecessor, the RSX-1560, but with the addition of new, improved circuitry
and technologies such as HDMI® 1.4 with 3D. In addition, the advent of so
many video sources such as a cable or satellite box, DVRs, DVD players, and
WiFi or Ethernet audio / video feeds from devices such as Apple TV® and
Roku® etc., have necessitated adding more HDMI inputs.
The RSX-1562 now has six HDMI 1.4 inputs and two HDMI 1.4 outputs, one
with an Audio Return Channel (ARC). The ARC in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV via
a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver or
surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need
for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.